Saturday 7 April 2012

Book of Days

 Ive been so busy with exhibition preparation that I had no time to do anything else lately; so Ive been playing catch up with my book of days this weekend.  I have left my entire volume one book aside to catch up with the months of Jan - through to - March.  I will have to catch up inbetween working on a new volume from April onwards. 
So yesterday I prepared a new volume two book cover and kept my connecting word - metamorphosis.  I recycled an old recipe book and had lots of fun playing with spray inks, punchinella, my brayer and bubble wrap and a collaged butterfly.  Im finding Im learning lots about backgrounds from watching Effy Wilds Bod videos. Im enjoying Bod so much that I subscribed to Premium.
I also found time to catch up with week ones first spread all about Looking Forward.  I did this spread very quickly using watercolour pencils, graphite and fine liners. I journalled about immediate things that I am looking forward to this coming year.
Here is the book cover and the catch up spread for January


No comments:

Post a Comment