Tuesday 3 January 2012

Life Book has begun

Woohoo Lifebook at Willowing is up and running.   I am so looking forward to this course and  have just completed my first journal spread.  Tam's teaching is excellent, so well explained.  I stuck closely to the videos as I havent done much journalling before.  I hope I can spread my wings a little more next time.  I was just so excited to get started on my goddess.  We had to connect to all the positive inner qualities we have and see them as our goddess superpowers.  We had to integrate our portrait into our backgrounds with the lettering. It was such fun to play with.  I know Im going to have a great time on LB this coming year.  Here she is....


She was produced on 15 x 11 hot pressed watercolour paper.  We had to add a half page fold to the edge of the paper and use scrapping paper to hold the fold in place.  We had to use stamps and brayering in the background.  Her face and hair is done using watercolour pencils, graphite and acrylic.  The lettering is applied using a blue sharpie pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment