Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Day of 2011 - Happy New Year 2012

Wow doesnt time fly past! It seems no time at all since last new year.  I want to wish all of my friends and family a very happy, healthy, prosperous & creative New Year!  I hope 2012 brings all of you joy and happiness.

I'm in the process of updating my blog today to include all of my digital artwork from 2007 - 2009. I think it might take more than one evening to do this lol. It includes all of my digital animation, digital signature tags and digital paintings and design.

Going through all of this artwork brings back so many happy memories of when I belonged to the forum PSS (paintshop stop).  It is now known as Psp-Family but I dont get much time to play there anymore as I'm exploring tradtional and mixed media art at the moment.  If anyone fancies learning to use paintshop pro or photoshop I can highly recommend you visit Psp-Family, as its a very friendly community.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I'm from your Life Book class. Thought I'd stop by to say hi! This is going to be an amazing ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by stacie and saying hi. See you on the boards in Willowing, yeah lifebook is gonna be a blast this year!

    ReplyDelete