Friday 15 July 2011

Digital Dreams - Summer 2011

Throughout the summer I took the digital dreams class on Willowing.
I didnt finish the entire course as I became ill but I did manage most of it. So here follows what I managed to complete.  I highly recommend this course if you wish to learn how to use Photoshop.  I intend to finish this course this coming year.

Week One Homework - getting used to photoshop interface and tools



Week Two Homework - making our first pdfs and using the cloning tools and brushes





Week Three Homework -  Adding layers and lettering






Week Four Homework - drawing whisical creatures and shading a portrait



Just one more lesson to finish week 5 where we are to paint a girl and a mixed layered background with text ...watch this space ....

No comments:

Post a Comment