Saturday 10 December 2011

Time Theme

We are all starting to think about the summer exhibition for the LAA and what we are going to produce for it.  The theme is Time this year.
I gave it a lot of thought and came up with and idea to do the four seasons using my mixed media girls.  I did a sketch in my journal to play with the idea I had in my head and try out a few mixed media techniques.


This would be my winter girl with snow falling infront of her.  She is made out of torn book pages and there is a map in the background all torn up to give texture to the snow.  Her coat is book pages, with gel pens simulating a checked pattern on her coat.  Using brayer love again, it picks up all the snow textures for the background.



I will post more of my themed sketches for the exhibition as I produce them.

1 comment: