Wednesday 27 April 2011

Petite Dolls

I joined Suziblu's group last week so I could learn how to do lovely folk art dolls for using with mixed media backgrounds for my sketchbooks and journals hobby.
I'm having great fun with them and have managed to get through the first two weeks of videos and course work so far.  I'm now waiting supplies from amazon so I can learn to beeswax and do a little pyrography with the dolls.
Its good to get my teeth back into my art.  I set myself a challenge for the entire month of April - to do at least one sketchbook/journal page per day for the entire month.  Only 2 more days to go and I need a new challenge for May, apart from learning to do my folk art dollies.  I have a few ideas for this. 

I need to take photos of my sketchbook and upload them for the month of April.  Which I intend to do at the end of this month.

Anyhoo! Here is a couple of sketches from my petite dolls course work.


No comments:

Post a Comment