Friday 25 May 2012

The Mary Lamb Award

I participated in this years Livingston Art Association Exhibition, held at Howden Park Centre in Livingston on the 25th of May 2012.  I was so elated when I discovered I had won the Mary Lamb Award for versatility, enthusiasm and endevour..  I was ecstatic when later  that week I found out that 3 of my paintings sold.  This was my first time exhibiting so you can imagine my excitement!
Here are pictures of the painings I exhibited

 

Mixed Media on Wood called " Winter" - this one SOLD yay!


 Mixed Media on Wood called "Autumn"


 Pen and Ink on Watecolour Paper called "Beauty"

 

 Pen and Ink on Watecolour Paper called "Love"


  Mixed Media on Watecolour Paper called "Friends" - this one SOLD yay!


  Mixed Media on Watecolour Paper called "Friends" - this one SOLD yay!



The Mary Lamb Award that I was presented with YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment